Customer Success Manager (Office based or Hybrid)
We are a well-established and expanding field service company, consisting of about 40 people, based in Wallington, Surrey. Our primary function is the installation of a wide range of telematics and safety equipment into most vehicle types throughout the UK and increasingly into mainland Europe.
Our core activity is to make efficient contact with B2B and B2C end users and schedule work for our nationwide team of engineers to complete within tight timescales.
Reporting to our Operations Director, we are looking for a highly competent individual to actively manage our (largely virtual) Contact Centre of around 10 people. Work allocation is currently split into 3 workflows; Business As Usual, Projects for Fleet (B2B) and Insurance (B2C).
The Contact Centre also work closely with our outsourced logistics company where we have an employed member of our team who will also be under your supervision.
Most of our clients (who are sellers of the equipment we fit) either already use or have the option to use several competitors, so it is mainly our professionalism, consistent speed of service and ability to build and maintain relationships with the people assigned to allocate work to us that sets us apart.
This is a challenging role and there is significant pressure to deliver services within SLAs. Engineering resource is largely finite and the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the process pinch points and needs of the business is imperative.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We aim to deliver an extremely high level of service to our clients and as part of the role, and following initial training, we would expect the successful applicant to be able to effectively prepare for and conduct regular service review meetings with clients and develop long term relationships with their middle management.
- We would need you to be able to manage workflow to ensure that all job requests are scheduled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage staff and staff rotas in line with business needs to include regular performance reviews.
- Manage the phone system / call centre software including producing regular reports and modifying tele-scripts as required.
- Monitor call recordings, providing developmental staff training and carrying out regular and effective performance reviews with the production of staff development plans as necessary,
- Monitor and manage all inbound and outbound phone calls / email and messaging activities within SLA, ensuring that all outbound communications are carried out in a friendly, but focussed and professional manner.
- The role will require close liaison with the field-based engineering managers and engineers, ensuring that installation activity is scheduled and carried out effectively.
- You will be responsible for the allocation of internal resources to ensure that an efficient workflow is maintained at all times.
- There will be various month end activities, including the need to ensure that all job records are error free for billing purposes.
- As you would expect, we need to ensure that all customer requests or complaints are handled in a professional and timely manner.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A good understanding of modern call centre software
- The demonstrable ability to effectively manage internal and remote staff
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Excel – this will be required to manipulate and validate system data and prepare various periodic client reports
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 20 days holiday entitlement – following completion of 5 years’ service a further day each year up to a maximum of 25 days per year
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme – Hundreds of retail, restaurant and leisure discounts available on gift cards/ecards; includes John Lewis, Debenhams, M&S, Argos, Currys, Odeon, and many more
Whilst the successful candidate should ideally be located within an easily commutable distance to our office in Wallington, Surrey, most of our staff either work remotely or in a hybrid manner and we would consider an outstanding candidate from further afield.
Customer Service Agent
Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you looking to expand your experience and take the next step in your career?
Due to our continued growth, we are expanding our customer service team.
Your principal role as Customer Service Agent will be to book and allocate installation work with our engineers for a wide range of insurance customers.
Using our in-house database, you will manage requests and communications whilst working within defined KPI’s, maintaining a high level of service and quality.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager / Team Leader your principal role as an Installations Customer Service Agent will be to book and allocate out installation work for our Insurance Telematics customers in accordance with designated and monitored guidelines. Key duties:
- To manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Book installation work politely and efficiently
- Respond to internal and external enquiries resolving queries or discrepancies relating to customer orders, identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information and researching each issue thoroughly
- Keep accurate records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- To effectively allocate work to Avian Mobile Engineers and Sub-contracted Engineers in accordance with the guidelines provided
- Where applicable, ensuring that payment is received for jobs carried out by taking credit card details and processing payment
- Assist the Customer Services Manager / Team Leader on day-to-day administration, ensuring each task is completed daily and as instructed
- Communicate with all other members of staff in a professional and effective manner
- To perform from time-to-time, within reason, any other duties as required by your manager or member of senior management
- You are responsible for ensuring that all your activities are performed in an efficient, courteous and timely manner in accordance with the company’s Quality Control System and Health and Safety regulations
The role requires a confident telephone manner, strong organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under what can be a high-pressure environment during busy periods.
Installations | Customer Service| Insurance | Telematics | Customer Service Agent
- Proven experience within a customer service role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Passionate in customer service
- Ability to work with a diverse array of people, challenging in a non-confrontational way and build successful working relationships
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- IT Literate
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Good command of Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in a call centre
- 20 days holiday entitlement – following completion of 5 years’ service a further day each year going to a maximum of 25 days per year
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of shopping discounts available on gift cards/ecards from John Lewis, Debenhams, M&S. Discounts on cinema tickets at Odeon, VUE and massive savings on tech from Currys PC World, Apple Store, Samsung and much more
You will be part of our passionate and successful in-house team of staff, who deliver end to end solutions to our wide range of insurance clients.
If you enjoy problem solving, and like to take ownership within your role, we would like to hear from you today. The position requires candidates with customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment. Proven experience of scheduling Engineers or as an Installations Coordinator would be of particular interest.
Avian Fleet is an award winning and accredited service provider who supplies a full range of vehicle based products and in field services to companies throughout the UK. To date, we have carried out installation and service work on more than 1,000,000 vehicles, including over 50,000 front line emergency service vehicles.
Due to continued growth we are expanding our highly skilled team of Auto Electricians and can offer full time opportunities Nationwide to service our portfolio of clients by performing installation, repair and maintenance related duties.
The Auto Electrician role offers a fantastic opportunity for training, progression and development, presenting you with endless opportunities to build on your existing skills and knowledge, working on the latest technology in the industry. Avian Fleet is a supporter of equal opportunities in the workplace.
Competitive Salaries – Based on starting skill set
In addition to your salary there is a performance related bonus scheme.
Company mobile phone
Company uniform provided
Full training and specialist equipment provided
Pension Scheme for eligible employees
Avian Fleet is a supporter of equal opportunities in the workplace.
Staff Benefit Scheme providing travel and holiday discounts, annual passes and much more
Reporting to the Regional Engineering Manager you will be:
Providing an efficient installation service for black box vehicle devices, vehicle tracking equipment and telematics
Fitting blue light and multi channel CCTV systems for new client contracts
Liaising with office based personnel with regards to new assignments
Accurate information must be logged, ensuring timely delivery and a first class service
Visiting existing clients to perform diagnostics and maintenance on fleet equipment
Working alongside senior engineering personnel to gain further understanding of technical installations
Completion of all appropriate paperwork
This Auto Electrician role requires a good level of attention to detail, planning and organisation. It is expected that you will provide a timely, polite and efficient service to all clients and ensure that maximum customer satisfaction is achieved on all work. It is desired that you have a strong interest in cars and engineering and have an aptitude to pick up new technologies.
Skills & Experience
A good technical understanding of automotive repair, electrical engineering and auto mechanics with an interest in new developing technologies
Good, hands-on field experience in a similar role is highly desirable
Strong customer service skills, possessing the ability to translate information to non technical clients
IT literacy and a good level of written and verbal language skills are required
Commitment to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work on all assignments
This role is typically suited to an individual with at least 1 year’s work experience in the field of both Auto Mechanics and Electrics although we would consider someone who has recently completed a relevant apprenticeship.
Is this the next challenge for you? Apply now for an immediate start by submitting your CV and covering letter today!